It's All Mainz!! Welcome to our family!

We are truly blessed by your
visit!

May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father encourage you and strengthen you in every good thing you do and say.

2 Thessalonians 2:16


Sunday, August 26, 2007

Well, 5 more weeks until I head back to work! I'm planning to start back on October 1st. It's been great so far...and tiresome, of course. But, definitely worth it all! I've been blessed to be able to take off as long as I have. I'm so glad it's worked out this well. Avery is doing better by the day, adjusting to her life here on earth. She spends more time awake each day and seems to sleep better every night...for the most part!

Kevin starts back to school this week on Tuesday's and Thursday's. Definitely better than being in school Monday-Thursday, like he was this summer. So, time with the family will be great! And I know he will think so, since he's also still working full time. What a ROCK he is!

Tanner is looking forward to his trip to Sea World in September! Actually, I think we're all looking forward to it! Even little Avery!! It should be a lot of fun for everyone! Kevin and Tanner went with some friends to the water park today! Nothing like beating the heat by being in some cool water! We plan to enjoy this week with our friends Vivian, Brett, and Gavin from Virginia! (Brian...wish you were here!) We miss them SO much, and look forward to this week with them...just hanging out.

No comments: