It's All Mainz!! Welcome to our family!

We are truly blessed by your
visit!

May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father encourage you and strengthen you in every good thing you do and say.

2 Thessalonians 2:16


Monday, September 3, 2007

Avery at 9 weeks!





Avery is growing bigger by the day! It's awesome watching her smile!! She's trying so hard to find her thumb!

3 comments:

Little House in Grand Prairie said...

I am finally checking out your blog. Tanner and Avery are so cute, and I think they look so much alike. I am sure you hear that all the time just like I do about J and J.
Would love for the Mainz girls to come and visit sometime before you go back to work!
Love to all.
Cara

Little House in Grand Prairie said...

Avery is so cute. I feel bad that I have not met that girl. We need to connect soon.

"Uncle Will"

Anonymous said...

If you don't want Avery, we'll take her !!! She's a cutie pie.

PTTPH