It's All Mainz!! Welcome to our family!

We are truly blessed by your
visit!

May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father encourage you and strengthen you in every good thing you do and say.

2 Thessalonians 2:16


Friday, January 11, 2008

Avery is 6 months old!!





I'm a bad blogger...well...at least lately!! It's been a wonderful month, but a crazy one. And when I say crazy, I mean busy!! I know...I know...poor excuse. Things in our home have been fun with Avery turning 6 months!! I'm a little late with this one...but that's ok!! She sat up by herself last Sunday and even crawled about 6 inches!! Wow...things are about to change in our house!! We're blessed with a happy baby and such a sweet little personality. Avery continues to enjoy watching her big brother be silly!! He can keep her going for hours on end!!! Christmas and the holiday's were a lot of fun and continue to be that way!! We hope you all had a blessed holiday season!! Stay tuned...maybe I'll write more this weekend!!

No comments: