It's All Mainz!! Welcome to our family!

We are truly blessed by your
visit!

May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father encourage you and strengthen you in every good thing you do and say.

2 Thessalonians 2:16


Sunday, January 20, 2008

Well...it's been a great week!! Not only is Avery crawling all over the place...she now pulls up on just about anything she can get her hands one!! It's amazing!! This is new to us...Tanner did everything a little late. I guess Avery just wants to catch up with her brother!

Last night we had a great time getting together with some wonderful friends!! Tanner has a ball with "Uncle Lawrence and Aunt Amanda"!! (Thanks again L&M!) We ate some of the best pizza I have ever had in my life!! Tanner and I had some mommy/son time today! We went to the Dallas Stars hockey game and had a ball!! He was exhausted afterwards and fell asleep on the way to Awana! He will sleep very well tonight!

As I hit my 36 birthday this coming week, I look ahead to what the Lord has in store for me this year. I am far beyond blessed and treasure every day with my family. I am so grateful...and truly want to honor the Lord in all I do. I hope and pray for another wonderful year. There will be many changes to our lives come May when Kevin starts school full time. I know that it will be full of struggles but with that I hope we will learn of many more blessings. Wow...36...hmmm...

Looking to have a great week!! And maybe I'll get some snow for my birthday!! That would be fun!?!?!?

No comments: