It's All Mainz!! Welcome to our family!

We are truly blessed by your
visit!

May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father encourage you and strengthen you in every good thing you do and say.

2 Thessalonians 2:16


Saturday, May 10, 2008

What a great trip!







Well...we had a wonderful trip to Florida!!! We went with our friends, the Warner's, and truly had a blast!! I must say, I think Tanner might be part-fish! The kid swam nonstop...except to eat and sleep! The weather was absolutely beautiful...the food delicious...and the house was incredible!! It was definitely hard to leave! I recommend Seaside to everyone!! I hope we are able to go back again someday!! Avery did very well also, but experienced her first ear infection...in both ears!! So, thank goodness for urgent care centers and antibiotics!! It's hard to believe she is already 10 months old. My how time seems to go faster and faster each day!! Hope you enjoy the pictures!!