It's All Mainz!! Welcome to our family!

We are truly blessed by your
visit!

May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father encourage you and strengthen you in every good thing you do and say.

2 Thessalonians 2:16


Saturday, July 26, 2008

Summer time!





Wow it's hot!!! I've lived in Texas how long and I still think it's surprising when it hits 100 degrees! So far it's been a good summer!! Kevin is almost done with his first semester of PA school. He's doing AWESOME!! We are so proud of him!! The family is doing well and having fun!! A lot of time spent in the pool, that's for sure! I have been blessed with such a great support group of friends. They have been amazing helping me with the fam during weeks of studying from Kevin! Thought I'd check in and send a little update! Maybe I'll be back soon!!